For questions about your account or for general questions about offers or delivery services please call our dress-for-less hotline or send us an email. Of course we also welcome your suggestions about our Internet presence.
+49 (0) 1806 3675377
+49 (0) 1805 7467329
How can I pay?
At dress-for-less you can pay using PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Cash on delivery, Prepaid Purchase, Klarna - Open Invoiceand SOFORT Banking.
Are there any risks when I pay by credit card?
At dress-for-less we take your online security and privacy very seriously. Our security server automatically encrypts your personal details when you enter them. We do also not store your credit card number at all as it is sent straight through to the relevant banks in order to process the payment.
Are there any risks when I pay by debit card?
Maestro is the most-used payment method in the world. This is because of it's excellent security, and the number of vendors who accept it is growing daily! Your transaction is secured by your SecureCode which is an online PIN issued to you by your bank. This number is entered as a confirmation that you are the owner of the Maestro debit card being used for the transaction. You can register for your SecureCode online by clicking here.
What is a MasterCard SecureCode?
Your MasterCard SecureCode is a form of online PIN which makes your purchases with debit card safer for you. This code only needs to be registered for once and can be used for every online purchase you make with your Maestro card. You can register with your bank for your SecureCode by clicking here.
Do you accept international orders?
dress-for-less welcomes orders from over 20 countries. Deliveries to customers outside Germany may take a little longer. Click here for information on delivery.
Where do you deliver to in the UK?
We deliver everywhere in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Jersey, Guernsey and the Channel Islands. Deliveries to all other British territories will be charged at the relevant rates.
In which territories do you deliver in Spain?
We ship your order in the whole territory of Spain. For the Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla and Andorra only Standard shipping is available. For these areas import taxes may occur, you have to take them in your own account. On the Canary Island the delivery lead time is 12-15 working days.
In which countries do you deliver?
We send your order in many countries to your home. Select your country of delivery in the head of our website and look at the shipping cost information.
Are international orders safe?
dress-for-less operates in conjunction with DHL, a major international courier. Although your orders may take a few days to reach you, there is no risk in ordering from us. You will get your order as soon as possible!
What about delivery costs?
We deliver to more than 40 countries! Click here for more information about delivery costs to your country.
What about returns?
If you are anything less than delighted with any item for any reason, you can send it back to us within 14 days of receipt. The goods must be returned in saleable condition and in the original packaging. Click here for more information on returns.
Which address should I use for returns?
If you are anything less than delighted with any item for any reason, you can send it back to us within 14 days of receipt. The goods must be returned in saleable condition and in the original packaging to the following address:
Do I have to pay for returns?
Outside Germany, Austria and the Netherlands the customer has to carry the costs of returns.
We will refund your purchase. For payments by credit card, the purchase amount will be credited to your credit card account. The same applies to purchases made with debit cards. Refunds are usually processed within three to five days after the goods are received back at dress-for-less. However it can, in a few cases, sometimes take between 1 and 2 weeks to refund your money.
Can I contact dress-for-less by telephone?
RYou can call us on:
+49 (0) 1806 for-less / +49 (0) 1806 3675377
anytime Monday until friday from 09:00 until 18:00 (CET).
Or send us an e-mail to
+10,99 € Express surcharge
for orders placed
befor 17 CET
Terms of revocation
Power of revocation
You have the right to withdraw from this agreement within fourteen days without stating a reason.
The period of revocation is fourteen days from the date on which the goods were accepted by you or by a third person appointed by you, who is not the carrier.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must notify us -
Telefon: +49 (0) 1806 3675377
Telefax: +49 (0) 1805 7467329
- in an unequivocal statement (e.g. letter sent by post, telefax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from the agreement. You may use the attached sample revocation form, however, this is not mandatory. Sending notification of your intention to exercise your right of revocation prior to expiry of the period of revocation shall be sufficient to comply with the period of revocation. Consequences of revocation If you withdraw from this agreement, we shall refund all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs that arise if you have selected a form of delivery other than the cheapest form of standard delivery offered by us) without undue delay and within fourteen days at the latest from the date on which we received the notice of revocation. For this refund we use the same method of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged any fees for this refund.
We may refuse the refund until the goods have been returned to us or until you have provided evidence that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us -
Fax: +49 (0) 1805 Shopfax / +49 (0) 1805 7467329
(Shopfax. 0,14 €/min in the German network, max 0,42 €/min in the mobile network))
- without undue delay and, at all events, within fourteen days at the latest from the date on which you notified us of your withdrawal from the agreement. The deadline shall be deemed to have been complied with if the goods are dispatched prior to expiry of the deadline. The immediate costs of returning the goods are borne by us for following countries: Germany, Austria and the Neatherlands. In all other countries the immediate costs of returning the goods are borne by the customer. You shall only be required to compensate any loss of value if said loss of value can be attributed to any unnecessary handling of the goods for the purpose of testing the condition, properties and functionality of said goods.
End of terms of revocation
Terms and conditions
General terms and conditions dress-for-less GmbH
You can shop at dress-for-less without any risks - below you will find important information about shopping at dress-for-less. Please read our terms and conditions carefully as they regularize the contractual relationship between you and dress-for-less GmbH.
§1. Contractual partner
|Registered at:||district court Darmstadt, HRB 96610|
|VAT Identification No.||DE311775086|
|Managing Director||Sandra Rehm (Vorsitzende), Wolfram Keil|
|Chairman of the Advisory Board||Mirco R. Schultis|
§2. Scope of application of general terms and conditions
- The following general terms and conditions shall apply to all contracts concluded via our online shop www.dress-for-less.de or www.dress-for-less.com. Any regulations deviating from these conditions shall not be applicable unless we have given our written confirmation.
- Only the version of terms and conditions provided on our website at the time of your order shall prevail.
§3. Conclusion of contract
- The display of products on the shop page does not represent a legally binding offer on our part. By clicking the "Buy" button, you make a binding purchase offer for the items in your shopping cart and thereby agree to our terms and conditions. The order confirmation, which we will automatically send to you as soon as we receive your order, only confirms the contents and the receipt of your order. The contract is not concluded until we send you the ordered items and the shipping is confirmed via a shipping confirmation e-mail. Despite this, when using prepayment as payment method, the purchase contract is concluded once we have sent you an order confirmation via e-mail.
- You are bound by your purchase order for 3 working days - irrespective of your right of cancellation that you obtain as a consumer when placing an order.
- Your offer shall be refused if you do not receive a shipping confirmation from us within 3 working days after you have placed your order, or if we refuse your order via e-mail.
- If you make a prepayment, the ordered items will be shipped only after receipt of your payment to our bank account. Payment is due immediately, or within 7 calendar days after receipt of the order confirmation at the latest. If we have not received your payment within 7 calendar days after receipt of the order confirmation, we will withdraw from the contract prematurely with the consequence that your order is invalid and we have no obligation to supply. Therefore, if you make a prepayment, items can be reserved for a maximum of 7 calendar days.
- If an item is not available, we are obliged to inform you about the unavailability and to reimburse any advance payments.
- We do not accept orders with a value of goods under 29,99€ after deduction of all discount codes and price reductions.
- We will save your purchase order but you cannot access it on our website after you complete your ordering process. However, you can print out the ordering data after placing an order.
- VContracts concerning items that are offered on www.dress-for-less.de or www.dress-for-less.com can be concluded in German and English.
- The prices at the time of order shall apply. The prices listed on the shop page are inclusive of VAT. Shipping costs and, if applicable, cash on delivery charges, Klarna service charges for invoice purchases or express delivery charges are charged additionally.
- Standard shipping within Germany is 5.99€. Express shipping is 5,99€ plus an additional 10.99€ express fee, which is a total of 16,98€. If you pay cash on delivery (COD), you will be charged a 5.60€ COD fee per order in addition to the previously mentioned shipping costs. For more information about shipping charges for other countries, please view our shipping costs overview.
- The shipping costs incurred are clearly stated in the ordering process.
§5 Payment methods
- For each order you can choose a new payment method: You can pay using Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cash on delivery, prepayment, immediate transfer, PayPal and Klarna Invoice. During the ordering process you will see which payment methods are available for your selected delivery country.
- In order to prevent credit risks, we reserve the right to accept only specific payment methods for your requested delivery according to your creditworthiness. During the ordering process you will see which payment methods are available for your current order.
- If you pay with your credit card, payment will be charged to your credit card after the goods have been dispatched.
- If you select Germany as delivery country, you can make a purchase through Klarna Invoice. You must be 18 years of age or older to be able to choose purchase by invoice and you must be creditworthy. Besides, a minimum order value of 59,99€ must be reached. The shopping cart must not contain items with a purchase price of 1.000,00€ and must not contain more than 9 items. Due to an increased workload, dress-for-less charges a service fee of 2,99€ per order for this payment method. If you make a purchase through Klarna Invoice, you will always receive the ordered items first and the time allowed for payment is 14 days. For more information and Klarna's complete terms and conditions concerning purchase by invoice, click here.
- For more information about the offered payment methods, click here.
§6 Discount codes
- We also offer discount codes for specific purposes.
- When making a purchase, only one discount code, regardless of discount type, can be redeemed. Discounts cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The discount code must not be changed or copied by the purchaser. Transmission and disclosure of discount codes and discount links is prohibited.
§7 Delivery time
Delivery within Germany takes 1-2 working days after receipt of shipping confirmation. For more information about shipping to other countries, view our shipping information.
§8 Right of cancellation
You have the right to withdraw from your contract. Please read the following instructions for cancellation for more information about your right of cancellation.
Right of cancellation
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without stating a reason. The period of cancellation is fourteen days from the date on which the last goods were accepted by you or by a third person appointed by you, who is not the carrier. In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must notify dress-for-less GmbH (Mönchhofallee 1, 65451 Kelsterbach, telefax +49 (0) 1805 74 673 29, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) in an unequivocal statement (e.g. letter sent by post, telefax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from the contract. You may use the attached model cancellation form, however, this is not mandatory. Sending notification of your intention to exercise your right of cancellation prior to expiry of the period of cancellation shall be sufficient to comply with the period of cancellation.
Consequences of cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall refund all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs that arise if you have selected a form of delivery other than the cheapest form of standard delivery offered by us) without undue delay and within fourteen days at the latest from the date on which we received the notice of cancellation. For this refund we use the same method of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged any fees for this refund. We may refuse the refund until the goods have been returned to us or until you have provided evidence that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to dress-for-less GmbH (Returns department, Mönchhofallee 1, 65451 Kelsterbach, Germany) without undue delay and, at all events, within fourteen days at the latest from the date on which you notified us of your withdrawal from the contract. The deadline shall be deemed to have been complied with if the goods are dispatched prior to expiry of the deadline. The costs of returning the goods shall be borne by us.
You shall only be required to compensate any loss of value if said loss of value can be attributed to any unnecessary handling of the goods for the purpose of testing the condition, properties and functionality of said goods.
End of instructions for cancellation
Model cancellation form
If you want to withdraw from the contract, you can use the following model cancellation form. However, it is not mandatory.
I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/we (*) withdraw from the contract that I/we (*) have concluded for the purchase of the following goods/provision of following services (*):
Ordered on/received on (*):
Name of consumer(s):
Address of consumer(s):
(*) Please delete where not applicable
Cancellation using the return form
Instead of using the model cancellation form you can also cancel your order directly using the return form. The return form is enclosed in your parcel. You can use it for cancelling your entire order or cancelling only particular items. You can also indicate an exchange request on the return form. Items without exchange request will be considered cancelled. If an exchange for your requested size is not possible, the item in question will also be considered cancelled.
- The exchange of an item for a different item is not possible. You can only exchange an item for the same item in a different size provided it is available. In this case, please send the item you have bought back to us and indicate the requested size on the return form. If the requested size is available within 14 days, it will be sent directly to your home address.
- In the event that an exchange for your requested size is not possible within 14 days, we will refund you the value of the item through the payment method you selected when placing your order.
The period of limitation for any warranty claims shall be 2 years. During this period, you are entitled to the statutory warranty claims.
§11 Reservation of title
The goods remain the property of dress-for-less GmbH until full payment has been received.
§12 Data protection
For more information about data protection, please view our data protection declaration.
§13 Offsetting and retention
The offset or the execution of a right of retention is only permissible if the counterclaim has been legally established as final and absolute or is acknowledged by us in written form.
§14 Choice of law and jurisdiction
- German law is applicable with the exception of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG).
- If the consumer is a merchant or does not reside in the EU, Iceland, Norway or Switzerland, our place of business is agreed as additional place of jurisdiction.
- You have the option to settle your dispute out-of-court through the "OS platform". The platform is available under the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
dress-for-less is committed to protecting the privacy of our site visitors and customers. We will not disclose information about our customers to third parties except where it is necessary to providing a service to you e.g. the delivery of a product to you. Your information is used solely for the purpose of carrying out and processing your order and fulfilling our contract to you. Our delivery partner is the Deutsche Post / DHL (and the relevant postal services in countries outside of Germany). These service providers receive your information and use it to deliver your order to you, no more.
Once your order has been fulfilled, your data is stored for tax/legal reasons, however access to this data is barred. This data is, therefore, not available to be utilised or shared with any third parties. We will not rent or sell your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information or personal information to any third party.
If you have not consented for you data to be used again e.g. for the reception of newsletters, then the remaining data will be deleted. In this case you can view, change and delete the relevant data on our website. Your consent to use your data can be revoked at any time. For the following activity to be carried out, we require your personal information as well as your consent to store your data: - The sending of newsletters with current offers.
If you subscribe to our cost-free newsletter, we will keep you updated about brand-new products, practical tips and news as well as great offers. After registering for our newsletter, you will receive an e-mail with a registration link. With just one click, you can confirm your registration. If you want to change the frequency or quit the receipt of our newsletter, you can do so at any time. Simply click on the "unsubscribe" button which can be found at the bottom of every newsletter.
Referring to §7 passage 3 UWG, dress-for-less GmbH is eligible to use the e-mail address you have registered with to promote similar products or offers. In case you do not want to receive those adverts, you can disagree at any time without any costs. A sign-out link can be found in every e-mail so you can unsubscribe from our product recommendations with one click only.As a dress-for-less customer you have the opportunity to refer other people to our shop via e-mail. Your e-mail address is only used to send the invitation and for no other purpose. The referred person is notified by whom he/she was signed (first name, last name).
Please note that you must only refer people you know personally.
Right to information
According to the Federal Data Protection Act you have the right of information about your stored data, and the right to correct, block or delete such data.
Telephone: +49 (0) 1806 for-less / +49 (0) 1806 3675377
(0,20 €/min in the German network, max 0,60 €/min in the mobile network)
Monday until friday from 09:00 until 18:00 (CET)
Repetition of consent forms
The following consent you have expressly granted, and we have recorded your consent. Under the Telecommunications Act, we are obliged to inform you about the content of the consent at any time and to keep it ready for retrieval. You may withdraw your consent at any time and revoke it with effect for the future.
Permission to e-mail advertisements
Yes, I want to receive to dress-for-less newsletter in the future! (Unsubscribe at any time possible)
In order to process your order, we need your name, e-mail address, delivery address, credit/debit card number, expiry date, security number for credit cards (last 3 digits on the back of the card, where signature is) and online PIN for debit cards (as supplied to you by your bank). This information remains strictly confidential. Credit card numbers are not stored by us. Debit card PIN numbers are not seen by us and are processed by Saferpay.
We search the files of credit reference agencies who record the search and share information about you and the conduct of your account with them, other lenders and relevant third parties. We check all details with fraud prevention agencies and if anyone gives us false or inaccurate information, which causes us to suspect fraud, we record it. We, and other organisations, use such records to make credit decisions and various kinds of insurance proposals and claims for you, members of your household and those with whom you are financially linked. This is done to prove identity for money laundering and fraud prevention. We may also use your information, including shopping habits, to open and run your credit account, including payment recovery, debtor tracing and for our marketing purposes. We may contact you for marketing purposes by mail, telephone, e-mail.
dress-for-less uses the latest encryption standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology to make sure orders and personal data can only be read by our computers and staff.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files stored on your computer which facilitate an analysis of your use of the website. The information that the cookie generates about your use of this website is usually sent to and saved on a Google server in the USA. In case of an activation of the IP anonymisation on this website, however, your IP address will be shortened by Google within the member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the agreement on the European Economic Area beforehand. Only in exceptional cases the full IP address will be disclosed to and shortened on a Google server in the USA. On behalf of the website operator, Google will use this information in order to evaluate your use of the website, to gather reports about website activities and to provide further services associated with the use of the website and the Internet towards the website operator.
The IP address transmitted from your browser through Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the cookies from being saved using a corresponding setting in your browser software; but we would like to make you aware that in this case it may not be possible to fully use all functions of this website. You can also prevent data recorded by the cookie related to your use of the website (including your IP address) from being sent to and processed by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link:Link.
What is a cookie and how does dress-for-less use them?
We are using cookies on several websites, to make the visit on our website more attractive and to allow the use of certain functions. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer. Most of our used cookies is deleted from your hard drive after the browser session(so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your computer and allow us to recognize your computer during your next visit (so-called long-term - cookies). These cookies are used to greet you with your username and spare you to re-enter your password or to fill out forms with your data in following orders.
You can prevent cookies from being saved in your browser by clicking the menu bar in your browser "Tools> Internet Options> Privacy" (Internet Explorer) or "Settings> Privacy" (Firefox). Please note that without cookies certain features on our website cannot be used.
Information on the website visitor''s surfing behaviour is collected on our pages in anonymised form for marketing purposes and is saved in cookies by means of so-called re-targeting technologies. This technique facilitates an analysis of the Internet users'' surfing behaviour by means of an algorithm so they can subsequently be notified about selective product recommendations as a suitable advertising banner when other websites are visited. We are convinced that the display of personalised, interest-based advertising is generally more interesting to the Internet user than advertising without such personal reference.
This form of advertising is carried out anonymously altogether. The data can by no means be used to personally identify the website visitor. The collected data are merely used to improve the promotional offers. There is no other use or transmission to third parties.
On each displayed banner there is usually an "i" (for information) which opens on mouseover and leads to a page on which the system is explained and an opt-out is offered on click. An opt-out cookie is set if you click on "opt-out" which disables the display of these banners in future.
There is no direct option to opt out on the Google banners. You can object to the completely anonymous analysis of your surfing behaviour through Google by clicking on the two following links for removal: Google Austragung. More information on the Google technology can be gathered from the Google data protection regulations.
We are using plug-ins generated by the social network Facebook.com, operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (in the following: Facebook), on our web-pages.
In case you are accessing one of our web-pages equipped with the above mentioned plug-ins, a connection to the Facebook servers is established and the plug-in displayed by sending messages to your browser. Herewith, all information about which of our web-pages you have visited is transferred to the Facebook server. In case you are logged in with your Facebook account, the given information is assigned to your personal Facebook user account. When using the plug-in features (i.e. click on the the “like”-button, comment on something.) this information will also be assigned to your personal Facebook account. This can only be prevented by logging out before using the stated plug-ins.
More information on data collection and usage by Facebook as well as your and possibilities to protect your privacy you may find in Facebook’s data privacy details.
Klarna data protection warning
Use of personal data when choosing Klarna as payment method
If you have chosen Klarna's payment services Klarna Invoice and Klarna Account as payment methods, you have agreed that we collect and submit to Klarna following personal data required for the execution of the purchase on invoice and for proof of identity and creditworthiness, such as first and last name, address, date of birth, sex, e-mail address, IP address, telephone number and the data required for the execution of the purchase on invoice linked to the purchase order, such as number of articles, item number, invoice amount and taxes in per cent. The data will be disclosed so Klarna can make out an invoice and verify your identity and creditworthiness for the execution of your purchase with your chosen payment method. According to the German Data Protection Act, Klarna has a legitimate interest in submitting the buyer's personal data and needs them in order to gather information about identity and creditworthiness from the credit reference agency. In Germany, following credit reference agencies can be asked for advice:
* Schufa Holding AG, Kormoranweg 5, 65203 Wiesbaden
* Bürgel Wirtschaftsinformationen GmbH & Co. KG, Postfach 5001 66, 22701 Hamburg
* Creditreform Bremen Seddig KG, Contrescarpe 17, 28203 Bremen
* infoscore Consumer Data GmbH, Rheinstraße 99, 76532 Baden-Baden
With regard to the decisions on creation, execution or termination of the contract, Klarna also collects and uses information (apart from address verification) about the buyer's previous paying behaviour and probable future behaviour. The calculation of these score values through Klarna is carried out on the basis of a scientifically acknowledged mathematical statistical method. Therefore, Klarna will use your address data, amongst other things. If the result of the calculation is that you are not creditworthy, Klara will inform you immediately.
Revocation of use of personal data towards Klarna
1. You may revoke your consent to the use of your personal data towards Klarna at any time. However, Klarna may be entitled to collect, use and disclose your personal data inasmuch as this is necessary for the contractual handling of payments through Klarna's services, required by law, or demanded by a court or authority.
2. Of course, you can obtain information about the stored personal data at any time. This right is guaranteed by the German Data Protection Act. If this is what you want as a buyer or if you want to inform Klarna about changes regarding the stored data, you can contact email@example.com.
Responsible for site and shop
|Telephone||++49 (0) 1806 3675377
(Monday until friday from 09:00 until 18:00 (CET))
(0,20 €/min in the German network, max 0,60 €/min in the mobile network)
(0,14 €/min in the German network, max 0,42 €/min in the mobile network)
|Registered at||district court Darmstadt, HRB 96610|
|Sales tax ID number||DE311775086|
|Directors||Sandra Rehm (Vorsitzende), Wolfram Keil|
|Chairman of the Advisory Board||Mirco R. Schultis|
The dress-for-less GmbH takes your orders on base of the above terms and conditions (T&C). At the time of your order the existing conditions apply. Conditions deviating from these rules, we do not recognize, unless they are confirmed in writing.
Last updated: January 2018
The contents of this site are compiled and provided to you with the utmost of care. However, no responsibility can be taken for correctness and completeness of these contents.
The specified external links lead to the contents of alien vendors. These respective vendors are responsible for their own contents. Links will be removed immediately from our site should these vendors transgress the law.
Payment by credit card involves the order amount being reserved from your card at the time of the order and charged to your card on dispatch of the order. For payment to be processed you require your card number, expiry date and where applicable the imprinted name and security code.
The security code is a specially used safety function of credit card companies, through whose enquiries/entries will warrant the physical agreement of the credit card used to order.
You will find the 3-digit proof number on the back of your VISA, MasterCard /Eurocard credit card.
With American Express The 4 digit security code can be found on the front printed on the right hand side
Do you already have a PayPal account?
You will be forwarded to a PayPal payment page during the payment process. After making a successful payment using PayPal, you will be led back to the dress-for-less order confirmation page.
Please note: Always make sure that you have sufficient credit on your PayPal account so that your transaction can be carried out successfully.
You don't yet have a PayPal account?
In order to make payments using PayPal we suggest that you open a free account with PayPal. You can do this either during the checkout procedure at dress-for-less order, or on the following website: www.paypal.com
In order to make a prepaid purchase order, please transfer the entire invoiced amount to the account details as shown below. We will only send your ordered goods to you once the correct amount is visible in our account. This payment method has no further costs, as is the case with cash on delivery.
Please note that bank transactions (including online) can take up to three working days to be completed.
When transferring the funds to us, please do not forget to enter your name in the transaction details. It is also necessary that you include your order number in the "transaction purpose" field. This simplifies the processing of your order and ensures that you will receive your goods faster.
Please use the following account details when ordering within Netherlands:
DRESS FOR LESS
DE25 3701 0050 0979 5175 03
www.sofort.com is a new, innovative online payment solution certified by the well known German quality assurance institute: the TÜV. SOFORT Banking has been developed and launched by SOFORT GmbH SOFORT Banking requires only your online-banking data, e.g. account number, clearing number, PIN and TAN. Everything else will be carried out by SOFORT Banking.
Using the secure online payment form of SOFORT Banking you can automatically and instantly transfer money from your online bank account to the bank account of dress-for-less order. For customers SOFORT Banking is absolutely free and provides several direct benefits. The most important benefit lies in the fast delivery of your order. Following the notification of a successful transaction order, we can ship the products immediately or within two working days.
SOFORT Banking has developed a broad security concept beating most of other online payment systems. Click here for more information about security of Instant-Payment.
In addition to all other security measures, SOFORT Banking is also covered by an insurance policy* against fraud. Therefore customers are insured within the conditions of the insurance up to 5000 Euro for every single transaction. Click here for more information about the insurance policy.
SOFORT Banking has not experienced any case of PIN/TAN fraud. By way of precaution we may draw your attention to the fact that many banks and savings banks may disclaim liability in case of fraud. This may lead the refusal of the bank to cover any damages caused. In order to prevent the customer from any risks the SOFORT GmbH has signed an insurance policy. View policy conditions for more information.
Welcome to dress-for-less.com - Europe's leading online designer fashion outlet.
At dress-for-less you can find exclusive products by leading brands/designers from around the world. All of this, and only of the best quality and prices for you!
Top designer and branded fashions at attractive prices!
dress-for-less is the designer outlet specialising in fashionable, reasonably priced designer and branded goods. We constantly search the globe for the best & most reasonably priced bargains from the fashion world. We buy the best and most attractively priced items from overproduction, remains and end of season stock for you. By no means is any of our stock second class or of inferior quality. With dress-for-less you can always be certain of getting one thing: The highest quality designer and branded goods at the lowest prices.
Our product range is large - but what you see in the shop today can already be sold out by tomorrow.
The answer is to snap up items. The availability of items is updated by the second. Therefore items you have just seen can sell out in an instant and are automatically deleted from the website.
Be informed of our latest offers!
Our product range comprises approx. 20.000 items and you can find new offers on our website daily. Therefore it is worth looking at our site frequently or signing up to our newsletter which briefly informs you of attractive new arrivals and exclusive offers.
Your purchase with dress-for-less is completely safe and risk-free.
We pay special attention to the security and confidentiality of your data. The security protocols (SSL) employed by us are always of the highest level and your data is used only for the handling of your orders.
Our top priority is to provide you with a great shopping experience.
Our technology partner EXASOL AG passionately and wholeheartedly assists us with improving your shopping experience. We adapt our choice of products to your individual needs by analysing data and information at an incomparable speed - 24/7.