For questions about your account or for general questions about offers or delivery services please call our dress-for-less hotline or send us an email. Of course we also welcome your suggestions about our Internet presence.
+49 (0) 1806 3675377
+49 (0) 1805 7467329
How can I pay?
At dress-for-less you can pay using PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Cash on delivery, Prepaid Purchase, Klarna - Open Invoiceand SOFORT Banking.
Are there any risks when I pay by credit card?
At dress-for-less we take your online security and privacy very seriously. Our security server automatically encrypts your personal details when you enter them. We do also not store your credit card number at all as it is sent straight through to the relevant banks in order to process the payment.
Are there any risks when I pay by debit card?
Maestro is the most-used payment method in the world. This is because of it's excellent security, and the number of vendors who accept it is growing daily! Your transaction is secured by your SecureCode which is an online PIN issued to you by your bank. This number is entered as a confirmation that you are the owner of the Maestro debit card being used for the transaction. You can register for your SecureCode online by clicking here.
What is a MasterCard SecureCode?
Your MasterCard SecureCode is a form of online PIN which makes your purchases with debit card safer for you. This code only needs to be registered for once and can be used for every online purchase you make with your Maestro card. You can register with your bank for your SecureCode by clicking here.
Do you accept international orders?
dress-for-less welcomes orders from over 20 countries. Deliveries to customers outside Germany may take a little longer. Click here for information on delivery.
Where do you deliver to in the UK?
We deliver everywhere in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Jersey, Guernsey and the Channel Islands. Deliveries to all other British territories will be charged at the relevant rates.
In which territories do you deliver in Spain?
We ship your order in the whole territory of Spain. For the Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla and Andorra only Standard shipping is available. For these areas import taxes may occur, you have to take them in your own account. On the Canary Island the delivery lead time is 12-15 working days.
In which countries do you deliver?
We send your order in many countries to your home. Select your country of delivery in the head of our website and look at the shipping cost information.
Are international orders safe?
dress-for-less operates in conjunction with DHL, a major international courier. Although your orders may take a few days to reach you, there is no risk in ordering from us. You will get your order as soon as possible!
What about delivery costs?
We deliver to more than 40 countries! Click here for more information about delivery costs to your country.
What about returns?
If you are anything less than delighted with any item for any reason, you can send it back to us within 14 days of receipt. The goods must be returned in saleable condition and in the original packaging. Click here for more information on returns.
Which address should I use for returns?
If you are anything less than delighted with any item for any reason, you can send it back to us within 14 days of receipt. The goods must be returned in saleable condition and in the original packaging to the following address:
Do I have to pay for returns?
Outside Germany, Austria and the Netherlands the customer has to carry the costs of returns.
We will refund your purchase. For payments by credit card, the purchase amount will be credited to your credit card account. The same applies to purchases made with debit cards. Refunds are usually processed within three to five days after the goods are received back at dress-for-less. However it can, in a few cases, sometimes take between 1 and 2 weeks to refund your money.
Can I contact dress-for-less by telephone?
RYou can call us on:
+49 (0) 1806 3675377
anytime Monday until friday from 09:00 until 18:00 (CET).
Or send us an e-mail to
+10,99 € Express surcharge
for orders placed
befor 17 CET Mo-Fr
Terms of revocation
Power of revocation
You have the right to withdraw from this agreement within fourteen days without stating a reason.
The period of revocation is fourteen days from the date on which the goods were accepted by you or by a third person appointed by you, who is not the carrier.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must notify us -
Telefon: +49 (0) 1806 3675377
Telefax: +49 (0) 1805 7467329
- in an unequivocal statement (e.g. letter sent by post, telefax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from the agreement. You may use the attached sample revocation form, however, this is not mandatory. Sending notification of your intention to exercise your right of revocation prior to expiry of the period of revocation shall be sufficient to comply with the period of revocation. Consequences of revocation If you withdraw from this agreement, we shall refund all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs that arise if you have selected a form of delivery other than the cheapest form of standard delivery offered by us) without undue delay and within fourteen days at the latest from the date on which we received the notice of revocation. For this refund we use the same method of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged any fees for this refund.
We may refuse the refund until the goods have been returned to us or until you have provided evidence that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us -
Fax: +49 (0) 1805 Shopfax / +49 (0) 1805 7467329
(Shopfax. 0,14 €/min in the German network, max 0,42 €/min in the mobile network))
- without undue delay and, at all events, within fourteen days at the latest from the date on which you notified us of your withdrawal from the agreement. The deadline shall be deemed to have been complied with if the goods are dispatched prior to expiry of the deadline. The immediate costs of returning the goods are borne by us for following countries: Germany, Austria and the Neatherlands. In all other countries the immediate costs of returning the goods are borne by the customer. You shall only be required to compensate any loss of value if said loss of value can be attributed to any unnecessary handling of the goods for the purpose of testing the condition, properties and functionality of said goods.
End of terms of revocation
Terms and conditions
General terms and conditions dress-for-less GmbH
You can shop at dress-for-less without any risks - below you will find important information about shopping at dress-for-less. Please read our terms and conditions carefully as they regularize the contractual relationship between you and dress-for-less GmbH.
§1. Contractual partner
|Registered at:||district court Darmstadt, HRB 96610|
|VAT Identification No.||DE311775086|
|Managing Director||Sandra Rehm (Vorsitzende), Wolfram Keil|
|Chairman of the Advisory Board||Mirco R. Schultis|
§2. Scope of application of general terms and conditions
- The following general terms and conditions shall apply to all contracts concluded via our online shop www.dress-for-less.de or www.dress-for-less.com. Any regulations deviating from these conditions shall not be applicable unless we have given our written confirmation.
- Only the version of terms and conditions provided on our website at the time of your order shall prevail.
§3. Conclusion of contract
- The display of products on the shop page does not represent a legally binding offer on our part. By clicking the "Buy" button, you make a binding purchase offer for the items in your shopping cart and thereby agree to our terms and conditions. The order confirmation, which we will automatically send to you as soon as we receive your order, only confirms the contents and the receipt of your order. The contract is not concluded until we send you the ordered items and the shipping is confirmed via a shipping confirmation e-mail. Despite this, when using prepayment as payment method, the purchase contract is concluded once we have sent you an order confirmation via e-mail.
- You are bound by your purchase order for 3 working days - irrespective of your right of cancellation that you obtain as a consumer when placing an order.
- Your offer shall be refused if you do not receive a shipping confirmation from us within 3 working days after you have placed your order, or if we refuse your order via e-mail.
- If you make a prepayment, the ordered items will be shipped only after receipt of your payment to our bank account. Payment is due immediately, or within 7 calendar days after receipt of the order confirmation at the latest. If we have not received your payment within 7 calendar days after receipt of the order confirmation, we will withdraw from the contract prematurely with the consequence that your order is invalid and we have no obligation to supply. Therefore, if you make a prepayment, items can be reserved for a maximum of 7 calendar days.
- If an item is not available, we are obliged to inform you about the unavailability and to reimburse any advance payments.
- We do not accept orders with a value of goods under 29,99€ after deduction of all discount codes and price reductions.
- We will save your purchase order but you cannot access it on our website after you complete your ordering process. However, you can print out the ordering data after placing an order.
- VContracts concerning items that are offered on www.dress-for-less.de or www.dress-for-less.com can be concluded in German and English.
- The prices at the time of order shall apply. The prices listed on the shop page are inclusive of VAT. Shipping costs and, if applicable, cash on delivery charges, Klarna service charges for invoice purchases or express delivery charges are charged additionally.
- Standard shipping within Germany is 5.99€. Express shipping is 5,99€ plus an additional 10.99€ express fee, which is a total of 16,98€. If you pay cash on delivery (COD), you will be charged a 5.60€ COD fee per order in addition to the previously mentioned shipping costs. For more information about shipping charges for other countries, please view our shipping costs overview.
- The shipping costs incurred are clearly stated in the ordering process.
§5 Payment methods
- For each order you can choose a new payment method: You can pay using Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cash on delivery, prepayment, immediate transfer, PayPal and Klarna Invoice. During the ordering process you will see which payment methods are available for your selected delivery country.
- In order to prevent credit risks, we reserve the right to accept only specific payment methods for your requested delivery according to your creditworthiness. During the ordering process you will see which payment methods are available for your current order.
- If you pay with your credit card, payment will be charged to your credit card after the goods have been dispatched.
- If you select Germany as delivery country, you can make a purchase through Klarna Invoice. You must be 18 years of age or older to be able to choose purchase by invoice and you must be creditworthy. Besides, a minimum order value of 59,99€ must be reached. The shopping cart must not contain items with a purchase price of 1.000,00€ and must not contain more than 9 items. Due to an increased workload, dress-for-less charges a service fee of 2,99€ per order for this payment method. If you make a purchase through Klarna Invoice, you will always receive the ordered items first and the time allowed for payment is 14 days. For more information and Klarna's complete terms and conditions concerning purchase by invoice, click here.
- For more information about the offered payment methods, click here.
§6 Discount codes
- We also offer discount codes for specific purposes.
- When making a purchase, only one discount code, regardless of discount type, can be redeemed. Discounts cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The discount code must not be changed or copied by the purchaser. Transmission and disclosure of discount codes and discount links is prohibited.
§7 Delivery time
Delivery within Germany takes 1-2 working days after receipt of shipping confirmation. For more information about shipping to other countries, view our shipping information.
§8 Right of cancellation
You have the right to withdraw from your contract. Please read the following instructions for cancellation for more information about your right of cancellation.
Right of cancellation
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without stating a reason. The period of cancellation is fourteen days from the date on which the last goods were accepted by you or by a third person appointed by you, who is not the carrier. In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must notify dress-for-less GmbH (Mönchhofallee 1, 65451 Kelsterbach, telefax +49 (0) 1805 74 673 29, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) in an unequivocal statement (e.g. letter sent by post, telefax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from the contract. You may use the attached model cancellation form, however, this is not mandatory. Sending notification of your intention to exercise your right of cancellation prior to expiry of the period of cancellation shall be sufficient to comply with the period of cancellation.
Consequences of cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall refund all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs that arise if you have selected a form of delivery other than the cheapest form of standard delivery offered by us) without undue delay and within fourteen days at the latest from the date on which we received the notice of cancellation. For this refund we use the same method of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged any fees for this refund. We may refuse the refund until the goods have been returned to us or until you have provided evidence that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to dress-for-less GmbH (Returns department, Mönchhofallee 1, 65451 Kelsterbach, Germany) without undue delay and, at all events, within fourteen days at the latest from the date on which you notified us of your withdrawal from the contract. The deadline shall be deemed to have been complied with if the goods are dispatched prior to expiry of the deadline. The costs of returning the goods shall be borne by us.
You shall only be required to compensate any loss of value if said loss of value can be attributed to any unnecessary handling of the goods for the purpose of testing the condition, properties and functionality of said goods.
End of instructions for cancellation
Model cancellation form
If you want to withdraw from the contract, you can use the following model cancellation form. However, it is not mandatory.
I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/we (*) withdraw from the contract that I/we (*) have concluded for the purchase of the following goods/provision of following services (*):
Ordered on/received on (*):
Name of consumer(s):
Address of consumer(s):
(*) Please delete where not applicable
Cancellation using the return form
Instead of using the model cancellation form you can also cancel your order directly using the return form. The return form is enclosed in your parcel. You can use it for cancelling your entire order or cancelling only particular items. You can also indicate an exchange request on the return form. Items without exchange request will be considered cancelled. If an exchange for your requested size is not possible, the item in question will also be considered cancelled.
- The exchange of an item for a different item is not possible. You can only exchange an item for the same item in a different size provided it is available. In this case, please send the item you have bought back to us and indicate the requested size on the return form. If the requested size is available within 14 days, it will be sent directly to your home address.
- In the event that an exchange for your requested size is not possible within 14 days, we will refund you the value of the item through the payment method you selected when placing your order.
The period of limitation for any warranty claims shall be 2 years. During this period, you are entitled to the statutory warranty claims.
§11 Reservation of title
The goods remain the property of dress-for-less GmbH until full payment has been received.
§12 Data protection
For more information about data protection, please view our data protection declaration.
§13 Offsetting and retention
The offset or the execution of a right of retention is only permissible if the counterclaim has been legally established as final and absolute or is acknowledged by us in written form.
§14 Choice of law and jurisdiction
- German law is applicable with the exception of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG).
- If the consumer is a merchant or does not reside in the EU, Iceland, Norway or Switzerland, our place of business is agreed as additional place of jurisdiction.
- You have the option to settle your dispute out-of-court through the "OS platform". The platform is available under the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
This policy applies to data processing by:
The Data Protection Officer of dress-for-less can be contacted at the following address
Prof. Dr. Thomas Jäschke
Data Tree AG
Tel.: +49 211 93190-700
Fax: +49 211 93190-799
II. Processing of personal data, type and purpose
1. Web hosting
The web host of this website is First Colo GmbH, Landstr. 291B, 60314 Frankfurt am Main (hereinafter referred to as "First Colo"). First Colo stores this website on its servers (hosting). A web hosting service is required for the offer on this website. The use of First Colo is carried out pursuant to point (f) of Article 6(1) p. 1 GDPR based on our legitimate commercial interest in providing our offer on this website.
In connection with the hosting, personal data that originates from the following actions by the user is processed by First Colo on our behalf:
- visiting the website;
- placing an order as a guest;
- placing an order as an existing customer;
- creating a customer account;
- registering for the newsletter;
- using the contact form.
We have concluded an order processing contract for hosting with First Colo. Through this contract, First Colo ensures that it processes data in accordance with the Data Protection Regulation and guarantees to protect the rights of the data subject. In particular, First Colo is certified in accordance with the reliable security standard ISO 27001:2013.
You can find further information about data protection in connection with First Colo here.
2. When you visit our website
When you visit our website https://www.dress-for-less.de information will automatically be sent by the browser used on your device to our website's server. This information will be stored temporarily in a so-called log file. The following data will be stored and collected without any action on your part and deleted from the log files after 90 days:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of the request,
- Name and URL of the file retrieved,
- Website from which accessed (referrer URL),
- Operating system of the accessing computer
- Browser type and version and other information sent by the browser (such as your computer's operating system)
- Performance and system data
This data processed by us for the following purposes:
- to ensure smooth connection of the website,
- to ensure our website is easy to use,
- to analyse the system security and stability,
- to detect and prevent attacks on our website,
- to continually improve the website and
- for other statistical and administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is provided by Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 Letter f GDPR. Our legitimate interest is established by the purposes of data processing listed above.
In the event of an attack on our network infrastructure, your collected IP address will be analysed to assert or defend legal claims.
3. Placing an order in our online shop
If you want to place an order for products on our website as a guest or as a registered customer, we process the following obligatory information:
- title, first name, surname,
- a valid email address,
- invoice and delivery address
- payment details (e.g. bank details) depending on the payment method you select
This data is processed,
- in order to identify you as our contract partner;
- to check the plausibility of the data entered;
- to process the payment and delivery for your order;
- where applicable, to personalise advertising measures;
- to process any warranty claims and to assert any claims against you;
The data processing takes place upon your request and is necessary pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 Letter b and Letter f GDPR for the aforementioned purposes for the performance of a contract, to take steps prior to entering into a contract as well as our legitimate interests.
The personal data processed by us for the order will be stored until the end of the statutory warranty period and deleted automatically after this period, unless we have an obligation to store the data for a longer period pursuant to Article 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 Letter c GDPR due to retention periods and documentation obligations under tax and commercial law (German Commercial Code [HGB], German Criminal Code [StGB] or German Fiscal Code [AO]) or you have given consent to the data being stored for a longer period pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 Letter a GDPR.
4. Creating a customer account
We give you the option of creating a customer account with us. For the registration and the creation of the customer account, we need the following obligatory information:
- title, first name, surname,
- a valid email address
- invoice and delivery address
In addition, you can give us further information voluntarily.
We process this data
- to enable us to identify you as our customers;
- to check the veracity of the data entered;
- to personalise advertising measures;
- to process any warranty claims and to assert any claims against you.
We collaborate with Emarsys eMarketing Systems AG Hans-Fischer-Straße 10, 80339 Munich (hereinafter referred to as "Emarsys") as a specialised provider for customer relation management relating to documentation, administration and marketing, to whom we send your data (email address, first name, surname, gender, purchasing history, postal address). This provider was carefully selected and commissioned by us, is bound by our instructions, and is monitored regularly with regard to the use of suitable technical and organisational measures relating to data security. Data is not transmitted to non-EEA states.
Data is processed at your request and is required pursuant to points (b) and (f) of Article 6(1) p. 1 GDPR for the purposes mentioned for the performance of the contract and for other pre-contractual measures, as well as for our legitimate interests.
The personal data processed by us for the order will be stored until expiry of the statutory warranty obligation and then automatically deleted, unless, pursuant to point (c) of Article 6(1) GDPR, we are obliged to store it for a longer period because of legal tax and commercial retention and documentation obligations (in accordance with the German Commercial Code (HGB), German Penal Code (StGB) or the German Tax:Code (AO), or you have consented to further storage pursuant to point (a) of Article 6(1) p. 1 GDPR.
5. In connection with our newsletters
As a customers or potential customer, we would like to send you our newsletters. Provided that you are not a customer of ours but still would like to receive our newsletter, we need your email address, as well as your title, first name and surname to send the newsletter so that we can address you personally. The newsletter is sent on the basis of your explicit consent (point (a) of Article 6(1) GDPR). Provided you are already a customer of ours, pursuant to point (f) of Article 6(1) p. 1 GDPR and our legitimate interests, we send you our newsletters to inform you about current product recommendations (direct marketing).
For the personalisation of the newsletter, we use the following specialised providers to whom we send the required personal data (email address) as well as data relating to your orders:
Emarsys eMarketing Systems AG
(hereinafter referred to as "Emarsys")
By means of Emarsys, we can measure and analyse the behaviour of the recipients of our customer newsletter. This includes the opening, click, bounce, delivery, unsubscribe and delivery rate. The analysis is carried out using cookies or pixel tags, which collect information such as the IP address, browser type/version, email client and time of access. In this way, it is also possible to track who opens the email and clicks on the links contained within it. The analysis of user behaviour is carried out for the purpose of recognising reading habits and arranging content in accordance with this, and to measure and improve the success of email campaigns so that we can present you with relevant and targeted offers based on your interests. Data is not transmitted to states outside of the EEA.
You can opt out of the personalisation of our newsletter at any time by sending an email to us at email@example.com. If you do so, we will not carry out any further personalisation, but will, if required, continue to send you our general newsletter.
In addition, it is possible to unsubscribe completely from our newsletters at any time, e.g. via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you are also welcome to send your unsubscribe request at any time to firstname.lastname@example.org by email. The personal data that concerns you in this connection and exclusively for the purposes of sending the newsletter is deleted without undue delay after you have unsubscribed. However, we retain the fact that you have opted out and your email address to avoid inadvertently sending you newsletters in the future.
III. Sharing data with third parties
In particular, insofar as it is legally permissible and is required for the fulfilment of the contractual relationships with you pursuant to point (b) of Article 6(1) p. 1 GDPR, we share your personal data with third parties.
1. Payment processing
We pass on payment details to payment service providers or credit institutions to carry out a payment process. As part of the performance of the contract, pursuant to point (b) of Article 6(1) GDPR, we use the payment service providers listed here to process payments:
- SIX Payment Services GmbH, Langenhorner Chaussee 92-94, 22415 Hamburg
- Klarna GmbH, Theresienhöhe 12, 80339 Munich
- Sofort GmbH, Theresienhöhe 12, 80339 Munich
- PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg
- Six Payments Services (Europe) S.A., 10, rue Gabriel Lippmann, L-5365 Munsbach
- American Express Payment Services Limited, Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9AX, United Kingdom
- American Express Payment Services Limited Postfach 11 01 01, 60036 Frankfurt
For processing, it may be necessary to forward the personal data collected during the payment process, such as name, address, telephone number, email address, debit/credit card or bank account details and transaction details to the payment service providers. The payment service providers collect some of this data themselves.
The shared data may be used by the third-party exclusively for the purposes mentioned.
2. For delivery of your order
In order to be able to ship your order in our shop (Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 Letter b GDPR) and to pursue our legitimate interests of making the delivery as simple for you as possible (Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 Letter f GDPR), we forward the data provided by you for the delivery address as well as your e-mail address and where applicable your telephone number to shipping service providers, which will despatch your consignment solely for the purpose of delivery and notification of delivery. These service providers are subject to the secrecy of communications.
3. For internal administrative and advertising purposes
We are a majority-owned company of SiGNA Retail GmbH and part of the company group SIGNA Retail.
As such, we sometimes show personal data (pseudonymous usage profiles) within a contractual relationship to
SIGNA Retail GmbH,
for analysis and marketing purposes (e.g. Google Analytics). The data is transferred on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 Letter f GDPR and to pursue our legitimate interests of a pseudonymous analysis of data by the SIGNA Sports Group.
You can object to the use of your personal data for advertising purposes as described under V. and VI. at any time without stating reasons. In this case SIGNA will also no longer be able to view your personal data.
4. For other purposes
We also disclose your personal data to third parties only if:
- you have given your explicit consent pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 Letter a GDPR,
- there is a statutory obligation to disclose pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 Letter c GDPR, and
- the disclosure is necessary pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 Letter f GDPR to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data.
IV. Cookies and pixel tags
1. What are cookies and pixel tags?
Information is stored in the cookie relating to the specific device used. This does not mean, though, that we can immediately establish your identity.
We use pixel tags (also called tracking pixels) in our online offering. Pixels are small graphics which are integrated using the HTML code of our webpage. The pixel tag does not store or change any information on your device, pixels also do not damage your device and do not contain viruses, Trojans or any other malware.
Pixels can send personal data such as your IP address, the referrer URL of the website visited, the time the pixel was viewed, the browser used and previously placed cookie information to a web server. As a result reach measurements and other statistical analyses which serve to optimise our offering can also be conducted.
We also use temporary, so-called comfort cookies to optimise the user-friendliness of the website, which are stored on your device for a specific period of time. If you visit our website again in order to use our services, it automatically identifies that you have already visited us and what entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to input these again. These are usually deleted after a maximum of 30 days. Only those comfort cookies with language settings store these for 365 days.
3. What opt-out do you have?
Most browsers accept cookies and pixels automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created.
The complete deactivation of cookies may result, though, in you not being able to use all of the functions of our website. Instructions on how to turn off cookies in your browser can be found in the Help function of your browser or under the following links:
You can also use tools or browser add-ons to prevent the use of pixels on our website (e.g. the add-on "AdBlock").
Further opt-out options can be found in the information below on the tracking and targeting measures employed by us.
V. Tracking und targeting
The tracking and targeting measures listed below are used by us on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 Letter f GDPR: With the use of these tracking measures, we want to ensure that our website is tailored to the needs of users and its continuous optimisation. We also use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website. By using these targeting measures, we want to ensure that you are only shown advertising tailored to your actual or presumed interests on your devices.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the description of the tracking tools.
This website deploys the tool adrox of adrox GmbH, Niederstr. 1, 47829 Krefeld. A cookie is stored on your terminal device, which transfers pseudonymised information about purchased items. However, adrox does not receive any information with which users can be identified personally. The information gathered serves to create conversion statistics and thus create interest-oriented advertising on the websites of the contractual partners of adrox.
If you would like to opt-out of the deployment of the tool with effect for the future, you can also refuse the placement of the cookie required to do this through the setting in your browser which deactivates the automatic placement of cookies generally. We would point out, however, that in this instance not all functions of our website will be available in full.
2. Bing Conversion Tracking
We use Conversion Tracking from Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052-6399, USA. This allows us to track the activities of users on our website if they arrive at our website via Bing Ads advertisements.
If you arrive at our website via a Bing Ads advertisement, a cookie is placed on your computer. Here data on the use of the website is stored by Microsoft. This includes among other things the dwell time on the website, what areas of the website were accessed and via which advertisement you arrived at the website and, in the case of an order based on this, the order value and the time of the order. Information relating to your identity is not collected.
This information is sent to Microsoft servers in the USA, where it is stored for a maximum of 180 days. Microsoft complies with the data protection regulations of the US Privacy Shield and is registered with the US Privacy Shield programme of the US Department of Commerce. We have also concluded a contract data processing agreement with Microsoft for the use of Bing Ads. With this agreement Microsoft assures that it processes the data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and protects the rights of the data subject.
If you do not want to participate in the tracking process, you can also refuse to accept the placement of a cookie required for this purpose, for example by a browser setting which generally deactivates the automatic placement of cookies. Further information on data protection and the cookies used by Microsoft Bing can be found on Microsoft's website.
On this website data is collected and stored for marketing and optimisation purposes with technologies of Criteo SA (32 Rue Blanche, 75009 Paris, France).
Due to the use of Criteo, further pixels of contract partners with whom Criteo cooperates are loaded. An overview of all publishers and networks whose pixels are loaded can be found here.
You can object to this pseudonymous analysis of your surfing behaviour at any time. Click on the following link to Criteo to find instructions on how to deactivate the service of Criteo.
Please note that if you deactivate the display of personalised advertisements from Criteo and other advertising partners, you will continue to receive advertisements, but these will be less tailored to your interests/surfing behaviour.
4. Econda Web Analytics
To optimise the website and the databases in the background, we use the web analysis solutions of econda GmbH, Eisenlohrstr. 43, 76135 Karlsruhe.
In the procedures used, user profiles are created under a pseudonym. Cookies are used for this too. econda GmbH is entitled to use the quality seal "Tested Data Security" for the "Web Shop Controlling" area.
The data collected with the econda technology is not used to identify you personally and is not brought together directly with personal data via the bearer of the pseudonym without your special consent.
You can opt out of data processing by econda at any time with effect for the future by clicking here. If you click on the "Send" field, an opt-out cookie is placed by econda, with the effect that in future no visitor data from your browser is collected and stored by econda. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website, and is placed on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you will need to place the opt-out cookie again.
For further information, please visit http://www.econda.de/.
5. Emarsys Webextend
We use the cookie/pixel tag Webextend of Emarsys eMarketing Systems AG Hans-Fischer-Straße 10, 80339 Munich to produce newsletters tailored to your interests. To do this, we use available information, such as receipt and read confirmations from emails, information about computers and internet connections, operating system and platform, your internet history, date and time of the visit to the homepage, or products/items you have looked at. In principle, we use this information in a pseudonymised form, but also to send you newsletters related to your areas of interest, if required.
You can opt out of data processing by Emarsys Webextend by clicking here. By clicking on the box under figure 6 (opt-out), an opt-out cookie is placed with the effect that in future no data about your usage behaviour on our website is collected and stored by Emarsys. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website, and is placed on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you will need to place the opt-out cookie again.
6. Facebook Custom Audiences
We use Facebook Website Custom Audiences of Facebook Ireland Limited (4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland). This is a marketing service of Facebook. This enables us to show certain groups of pseudonymised visitors to our website, who also use Facebook, advertising on Facebook that is tailored individually to them and their interests.
A Facebook Custom Audience pixel tag is integrated into our website. This is a Java script code through which non-personal data about the use of the website is stored. This includes your IP address, the browser used and the access and target page. This information is transferred to Facebook servers in the US. Facebook is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, so that an appropriate level of data protection is guaranteed.
Whether you have stored a Facebook cookie is automatically checked. The Facebook cookie automatically determines whether you belong to the target group that is relevant to us. If you belong to the target group, appropriate advertisements are shown to you by Facebook. During this process, you are not identified personally by us or by Facebook through data comparison.
You can opt out of the use of the Custom Audiences service on the Facebook website. After logging in to your Facebook account, you can access the settings for Facebook ads.
If you do not have a Facebook account, you can opt out of the use of the service here.
An opt-out cookie will be placed, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website, and is placed on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you will need to place the opt-out cookie again.
7. Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics on our website, a web analysis service of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereafter: "Google"). In this connection, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see under IV.1) are used. The information generated by the cookie on your use of this website such as the
- browser type/version,
- operating system used,
- referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of the server request,
is sent to a Google server in the USA, where it is stored. Google complies with the data protection regulations of the US Privacy Shield and is registered with the US Privacy Shield programme of the US Department of Commerce.
We have also concluded a contract data processing agreement for the use of Google Analytics. With this agreement Google assures that it processes the data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and protects the rights of the data subject.
The information is used to analyse the use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to perform other services related to the use of the website and the internet for market research purposes and to ensure that these websites are tailored to the needs of users.
This information is also forwarded to third parties insofar as this is allowed by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Under no circumstances will your IP address be linked to other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymised, as a result they cannot be assigned to users (IP masking).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, in particular with browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent the collection of data by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be placed which will prevent your data from being collected when you visit this website in future. The opt-out cookie only applies to this browser and only to our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you have to place the opt-out cookie again.
Further information on data protection relating to Google Analytics can be found in Google Analytics Help.
In addition, we also use Google Optimize. This is a web analysis service of Google LLC, which is integrated into Google Analytics. Google Optimize enables us to carry out A/B and multivariate testing. In this way, we can find out which version of our website users prefer. You can find further information about this service here.
8. Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
We use Google Conversion Tracking on our website, a web analysis service of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereafter: "Google") in order to statistically record the use of our website and for the purpose of optimising our offering for you. A cookie is placed by Google Adwords on your computer if you arrive at our website via a Google advertisement.
These cookies expire after 180 days. If the user visits certain pages of the website of the AdWords customer and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can tell that the user has clicked on the advertisement and been redirected to this page.
The information produced by the cookie on your use of this website is sent to a Google server in the USA, where it is stored. Google complies with the data protection regulations of the US Privacy Shield and is registered with the US Privacy Shield programme of the US Department of Commerce. We have also concluded a contract data processing agreement for the use of Google AdWords. With this agreement Google assures that it processes the data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and protects the rights of the data subject.
Every AdWords customer receives another cookie. Cookies can therefore not be tracked via the websites of AdWords customers. The information obtained with the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics for AdWords customers who have opted for Conversion Tracking. We learn the total number of users who have clicked on their advertisement and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not obtain any information with which users can be personally identified.
If you do not want to participate in the tracking process, you can also refuse to accept the placement of a cookie required for this purpose, for example by a browser setting which generally deactivates the automatic placement of cookies. You can also deactivate cookies for conversion tracking by adjusting the settings in your browser so that cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices.com" are blocked.
Click here for Google's privacy notice about conversion tracking.
9. Google Double Click
On our website information is collected and analysed to optimise the display of advertisements using cookies For this purpose we use targeting technologies of Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (Double Click, Double Click Exchange Buyer, Double Click Bid Manager). These technologies allow us to display advertisements tailored to your individual interests. The cookies used collect for example information about which of our products you have shown interest in. Based on the information, we can also show you on the websites of third parties offers which are tailored specifically to your interests, as revealed by your previous user behaviour. The collection and analysis of your user behaviour is only done pseudonymously and does not allow us to identify you. In particular, the information is not linked to personal data concerning yourself.
Google complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield, with the result that an adequate level of data protection is guaranteed.
The cookie will be deleted automatically after 30 days.
If you do not want to receive any advertising tailored to your interests, you can adjust this setting here.
The information produced by cookies and pixel tags on the use of this website and the delivery of advertising formats, is transferred to a TradeDoubler server and stored there. This information can be shared by TradeDoubler with contractual partners of TradeDoubler. However, TradeDoubler will not combine your IP address with other of your stored personal data.
You can opt out of data processing by TradeDoubler by clicking on this link on the interface "No tracking please". An opt-out cookie will be placed, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website, and is placed on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you will need to place the opt-out cookie again.
VI. Data subject rights
You have the right:
- pursuant to Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR to withdraw your consent from us at any time. As a result, we will in future no longer be allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent;
- pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR to ask for information about your personal data processed by us. In particular you can ask for information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to complain, the origin of your data, if this was not collected by us, and about the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and if applicable meaningful information about its details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR to ask for the immediate rectification of inaccurate or immediate completion of incomplete personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR to ask for the erasure of your data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information, to meet a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR to ask for the restriction of the processing of your personal data, if the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful and you oppose its erasure and we no longer need the data, but it is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Article 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to ask to receive your personal data which you have provided us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or transmit it to another controller and
- pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule you can contact for this purpose the supervisory authority for your habitual residence, place of work or our headquarters.
In order to exercise your data subject rights against us, please contact email@example.com
VII. Right to object
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 Letter f GDPR, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, to object to the processing of your personal data if there are grounds relating to your particular situation or you object to direct marketing. In the latter case you have a general right to object which will be acted upon by us without you needing to state grounds relating to your particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right to object, you need only send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
VIII. Data security
All data transmitted personally by you is transmitted in encrypted form with the customary secure standard TLS (Transport Layer Security). TLS is a secure and tested standard which is also used in online banking. You can recognise a secure TLS connection by among other things the s after http (i.e. https://..) in your browser's address bar or by the padlock symbol at the top of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are improved continuously in line with technological developments.
This data protection declaration is current as at May 2018.
Responsible for site and shop
|Telephone||++49 (0) 1806 3675377
(Monday until friday from 09:00 until 18:00 (CET))
(0,20 €/min in the German network, max 0,60 €/min in the mobile network)
(0,14 €/min in the German network, max 0,42 €/min in the mobile network)
|Registered at||district court Darmstadt, HRB 96610|
|Sales tax ID number||DE311775086|
|Directors||Sandra Rehm (Vorsitzende), Wolfram Keil|
|Chairman of the Advisory Board||Mirco R. Schultis|
The dress-for-less GmbH takes your orders on base of the above terms and conditions (T&C). At the time of your order the existing conditions apply. Conditions deviating from these rules, we do not recognize, unless they are confirmed in writing.
Last updated: January 2018
The contents of this site are compiled and provided to you with the utmost of care. However, no responsibility can be taken for correctness and completeness of these contents.
The specified external links lead to the contents of alien vendors. These respective vendors are responsible for their own contents. Links will be removed immediately from our site should these vendors transgress the law.
Payment by credit card involves the order amount being reserved from your card at the time of the order and charged to your card on dispatch of the order. For payment to be processed you require your card number, expiry date and where applicable the imprinted name and security code.
The security code is a specially used safety function of credit card companies, through whose enquiries/entries will warrant the physical agreement of the credit card used to order.
You will find the 3-digit proof number on the back of your VISA, MasterCard /Eurocard credit card.
With American Express The 4 digit security code can be found on the front printed on the right hand side
Do you already have a PayPal account?
You will be forwarded to a PayPal payment page during the payment process. After making a successful payment using PayPal, you will be led back to the dress-for-less order confirmation page.
Please note: Always make sure that you have sufficient credit on your PayPal account so that your transaction can be carried out successfully.
You don't yet have a PayPal account?
In order to make payments using PayPal we suggest that you open a free account with PayPal. You can do this either during the checkout procedure at dress-for-less order, or on the following website: www.paypal.com
In order to make a prepaid purchase order, please transfer the entire invoiced amount to the account details as shown below. We will only send your ordered goods to you once the correct amount is visible in our account. This payment method has no further costs, as is the case with cash on delivery.
Please note that bank transactions (including online) can take up to three working days to be completed.
When transferring the funds to us, please do not forget to enter your name in the transaction details. It is also necessary that you include your order number in the "transaction purpose" field. This simplifies the processing of your order and ensures that you will receive your goods faster.
Please use the following account details when ordering within Netherlands:
DRESS FOR LESS
DE25 3701 0050 0979 5175 03
www.sofort.com is a new, innovative online payment solution certified by the well known German quality assurance institute: the TÜV. SOFORT Banking has been developed and launched by SOFORT GmbH SOFORT Banking requires only your online-banking data, e.g. account number, clearing number, PIN and TAN. Everything else will be carried out by SOFORT Banking.
Using the secure online payment form of SOFORT Banking you can automatically and instantly transfer money from your online bank account to the bank account of dress-for-less order. For customers SOFORT Banking is absolutely free and provides several direct benefits. The most important benefit lies in the fast delivery of your order. Following the notification of a successful transaction order, we can ship the products immediately or within two working days.
SOFORT Banking has developed a broad security concept beating most of other online payment systems. Click here for more information about security of Instant-Payment.
In addition to all other security measures, SOFORT Banking is also covered by an insurance policy* against fraud. Therefore customers are insured within the conditions of the insurance up to 5000 Euro for every single transaction. Click here for more information about the insurance policy.
SOFORT Banking has not experienced any case of PIN/TAN fraud. By way of precaution we may draw your attention to the fact that many banks and savings banks may disclaim liability in case of fraud. This may lead the refusal of the bank to cover any damages caused. In order to prevent the customer from any risks the SOFORT GmbH has signed an insurance policy. View policy conditions for more information.
Welcome to dress-for-less.com - Europe's leading online designer fashion outlet.
At dress-for-less you can find exclusive products by leading brands/designers from around the world. All of this, and only of the best quality and prices for you!
Top designer and branded fashions at attractive prices!
dress-for-less is the designer outlet specialising in fashionable, reasonably priced designer and branded goods. We constantly search the globe for the best & most reasonably priced bargains from the fashion world. We buy the best and most attractively priced items from overproduction, remains and end of season stock for you. By no means is any of our stock second class or of inferior quality. With dress-for-less you can always be certain of getting one thing: The highest quality designer and branded goods at the lowest prices.
Our product range is large - but what you see in the shop today can already be sold out by tomorrow.
The answer is to snap up items. The availability of items is updated by the second. Therefore items you have just seen can sell out in an instant and are automatically deleted from the website.
Be informed of our latest offers!
Our product range comprises approx. 20.000 items and you can find new offers on our website daily. Therefore it is worth looking at our site frequently or signing up to our newsletter which briefly informs you of attractive new arrivals and exclusive offers.
Your purchase with dress-for-less is completely safe and risk-free.
We pay special attention to the security and confidentiality of your data. The security protocols (SSL) employed by us are always of the highest level and your data is used only for the handling of your orders.
Our top priority is to provide you with a great shopping experience.
Our technology partner EXASOL AG passionately and wholeheartedly assists us with improving your shopping experience. We adapt our choice of products to your individual needs by analysing data and information at an incomparable speed - 24/7.